Thursday, May 19, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog  ^-^
    I started playing wizard101 in October of 2010 when I saw a commercial that said, "come to wizard101, and enter my web of darkness" It had something about battling Morganthe and saving celestia.
My favorite thing to do on wizard101 is dueling big and unique looking creatures. And also hanging out with friends.
When I started playing wizard 101, I thought it was one of the usual failed mmo's, but I was totally wrong. Everyone who played there with me said that this game is awesome and isn't a failed mmo like I thought it would be.   Everything I do on wizard101 will be tracked on this blog.    This blog is mostly just to expand from just my youtube channel.   So, this is just my first post to start off my new blog for Godwiz13!


                                                                                          Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment